Banking Solution Center
Learning to use our digital banking services is more important than ever.
Online Banking is Easy
Whether you need to check your account balances, transfer money or pay bills, Online Banking is at your fingertips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s easy to use and very secure.
Get real-time alerts to help manage your accounts. Easy to set up and easy to monitor account balances and/or activity. Set up Alerts from our PBG Online Banking or the PBOG Mobile app.
A better way to receive your statements and notices. Enroll today and discover all the advantages of eStatements. Simply log into Online Banking, and choose eStatements under the Profile tab. You’ll have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
Enhanced Security Features
Multiple layers of security protect your online accounts from fraud and identity theft.
Real-Time Balances and Transaction Details
Stay on top of all your accounts with a complete view of your transactions and real-time balances.
Quickly Transfer Money
Easily move money between your accounts with us. You can even schedule transfers for later dates.
Pay Bills for Free
Save time and manage your money easier than ever with our Online Bill Pay. It’s fast, easy, secure… and free.
Track Your Spending, Manage Your Budget
You can automatically get a complete picture of your spending and set-up a household budget, too.
Do your banking from anywhere with our free Mobile Banking app. It’s loaded with valuable services.
Our free Mobile Banking app brings a suite of banking services right to your mobile phone. View balances, quickly transfer money, pay bills and people, and even deposit paper checks, all in a fully secure environment.
The Fast Way to Deposit Checks
Now you can deposit checks anytime without making a trip to the bank. Deposit paper checks in just a few steps right from your smartphone using Mobile Deposit from our Mobile Banking app.
Mobile Transfers and Payments
Transferring money, paying bills, and sending money to other people is quick and secure with Mobile Banking.
Still using cash and checks? There’s a world of fast and secure payment options you can use.
Using your debit card is a fast and very secure way to make payments without having to handle cash or writing checks. Debit cards are especially important now to reduce the risk of handling money. Use it in person, online, over the phone, or at an ATM to get cash and make other transactions.
Free Online Bill Pay
Save time and manage your money easier than ever with Online Bill Pay. It’s fast, easy, and very secure.
- Pay virtually anyone
- Automatically pay recurring bills
- Set email reminders to make payments
- E-bills allow you to receive bills electronically
Debit Card Management:
Manage your cards with our new and improved card controls.
Staying in control of your cards is easier than ever. Our powerful card controls offer you an all-in-one dashboard for managing your cards and how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
- View spending by category, monthly trends, and location
- Easily lock and unlock cards
- Restrict purchases to location, merchant categories, or transaction types
- Set up alerts based on transaction type, merchant category, location, or even spend limit
- Set travel plans
- Report cards lost or stolen.
Add debit cards to your devices for quick, contactless payments without having to share your card number or PIN.
- Add card information to the digital wallet on your smartphone, smartwatch, or tablet to streamline in-person payments.
- Works with Apple Pay®, Google PayTM, or Samsung Pay®.
- Internet-based digital wallets store your cards in a profile to simplify and securely make online purchases.
Send Money to Anyone You Know
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family and others you trust*. All you need is an email address or U.S. mobile phone number2.
What are the benefits of Online Banking?
- View up-to-the-minute account balances, check images and transaction history
- Pay bills online with Bill Pay or pay a person with our personal payment service
- Access your accounts on-the-go with Mobile Banking
- Remotely deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Transfer funds between your Peoples Bank of Graceville accounts or transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions.
- Track your expenses, create budgets and set goals with our Personal Finance Manager
- See your Credit Score and monitor changes each time you log in
- Set up alerts so you are automatically notified about important account activity
Are there fees for Online Banking?
How secure is my information?
How do I enroll for Online or Mobile Banking?
Do I need a separate username or password for Mobile Banking?
How do I install the Mobile Banking App?
How does Mobile Deposit work?
When are funds available from Mobile Deposit?
What should I do with the paper check after a mobile deposit?
Why should I use Bill Pay?
- Save time and money-no checks to write
- Easy to use and helps you keep track of all the bills you pay
- Schedule automated bill payments or one-time payments
- Pay virtually any bill – utilities, mortgage, even your lawn care service
How much does it cost?
How do I enroll for Bill Pay?
- Just log into Online Banking, click the Bill Payments tab, and complete the enrollment form.
- Once your enrollment is received and processed, you are ready to start using Bill Pay.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking before you can enroll for Bill Pay.
What is Zelle®?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes1. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
Is there a fee for Zelle®?
The Bank does not charge a fee to use Zelle. Data rates may apply from your mobile carrier if used on your mobile device.
Can I use Zelle® internationally?
In order to use Zelle, the sender and recipient’s bank accounts must be based in the U.S.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.